Training, internships, careers
WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL and the public show WASsERLEBEN are committed to create the new generation of skilled workers. The Career Day on 31 March 2017 gives students and professional newcomers a further opportunity to enter into conversation with the exhibitors. The get-together of international science, technology and industry experts and public sector representatives provides excellent opportunities for launching a professional career in water management.
Take part at Congress WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL with the topic: Career opportunities in Water Management in hall 2.2.
The JOBCENTER of the German Association for Water, Wastewater and Waste offers you a unique opportunity for information about career opportunities of the top employers in the water sector in hall 3.2 (www.dwa.de/jobcenter)
The Career Day offers many opportunities:
- free attendance at Congress WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL: Career opportunities in water management
- Job - Center with information about career opportunities and vacancies of the top employers in the water sector
- conversations with experts from the human resources departments of exhibiting companies
- Lectures about Career opportunities, FutureForum in Hall 3.2, 10 AM - 1.30 PM
- Brandenburger Allee, lectures , Hall 1.2, 10AM - 3PM
Look out for the thump!
It designates all participating companies.
Please find all participating companie in the Virtual Market Place
Student-Tickets are available at the gate for €10/One-Day or €15/Four-Days
For general questions regarding the Career Day please contact:
Ms Claudia Opfermann
Project Organiser Wasser Berlin International
Fon: +49 30 3038 6748
Fax: +49 30 3038 2079