Trainings, Career, Job
In the water sector the terms of demographic change and skills shortage are playing a major role. Qualified specialists are in demand in the water industry world-wide. With the Career Day we give you the opportunity to inform interested junior staff about your job opportunities and to draw attention to your company.
On Friday, 31 March 2017, Wasser Berlin International will be accompanied by a one-day Career Day.
As an integrated part of the fair we offer you the opportunity to participate free of charge. Your participation guarantees you additional specialist visitors – especially students, university graduates and job-seekers.
The free package includes:
- Labelling of your stand with the Career-Thumb
- Extra marking in the VMP (Virtual Market Place)
- Free entry on the website “Career Day”
- Appearance in the flyer of the Career Day onsite
- Publication of your job vacancies at your booth
- Possibility of contacting students through the VMP
- Possibility of a short presentation in the FutureForum (free of charge)
In addition you have the opportunity to publish your job advertisement at the official jobwall organized by the DWA as an exhibitor of Wasser Berlin International with a 20% discount. Further information you can find under www.dwa.de/jobcenter
For further informationen regarding the Jobwall please contact:
Mr Christian Lange
Fon: +49 2242 872-129
Fax: +49 2242 872-151
For questions regarding the Career Day please contact:
Ms Claudia Opfermann
Project Organisation Wasser Berlin International
Fon: +49 30 3038 6748
Fax: +49 30 3038 2079